giovedì 29 ottobre 2009

INSPIRATION PICTURES

Once again, 
no time to post neither outfits 
nor images of my new clothes...
sooo sorry, but university, boyfriend, family&work are getting all my time! 
well, here again 
some amasing pictures 
form marieclaire
-PHOTOGRAPHER DANIEL GABBAY.


Di nuovo 
non ho avuto tempo di postare 
foto del mio outfit di oggi 
né dei recenti acquisti...
mi dispiace ma tra università, moroso, famiglia, ecc...
il tempo scarseggia!
beh, le foto di oggi sono comunque molto belle, 
sempre via marieclaire
- fotografo DANIEL GABBAY


!PLEASE NOTE HOW AMASING ARE:
- THE FRINGED BAG
-THE ROMANTIC LONG DRESS
-THE ASIMMETRIC-BOW SLEEVE TEE!
They will soon join my closet, I hope!










Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

thank sweetie for taking the time to visit my blog and leave a comment!

Cerca nel blog

Elenco blog personale

Lettori fissi